5/9 Weekly Work Log

Session Number:5
Week Number:8
Total Estimated Hours Contributed this Week: 5
What is/was your overall goal for this week? finish the guitar and songwriting for my new song

Work Tasks 

Date Task Description Time Spent Was / Were your choices and work Best Practices? Why? 
5/8re-wrote the guitar parts again and changed up the order of the song a bit.50min yes because i was not happy with the previous way i had the guitar and song organized.
5/9 write the breakdown and try to program drums for the song if possible.50min yes because the song needs drums and i want a breakdown in it.
 5/10 play around with programming drums. (didn’t work.) 20 min yes because my song needs drums.
 5/11 coordinate with Simon about when to get drums in my song and mess around with the tempo feature in garage band. 40 min yes because there is nothing else for me to do until i have drums in the song.
 5/12 mess around with different riffs and debate if i need to rewrite the song again.  yes because the song still isnt what I wanted.

Personal Comments (Optional) 

Remember reflecting on your own choices and work can help you improve both. Are there any other comments you would like to include for your own reflection? If so, please enter them here: